THIS IS ORGUT
Owned entirely by employees, ORGUT has provided technical assistance in international development cooperation since 1973 in over 90 countries in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Building better livelihoods in developing regions and countries is the vision of ORGUT’s work through supporting institutions, organisations and citizens in developing their capacities to lead pro-poor and inclusive reform and implementation efforts. ORGUT supports sustainable economic development, meeting fundamental responsibilities in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
Full customer satisfaction is central in ORGUT’s work and monitored through a certified quality management system. ORGUT Consulting AB is an ISO 9001 certified company and ensures that our own internal management processes meet international quality standards in all undertaken projects. ORGUT’s organisation is backed by a strong financial management system which provides efficient administration and fund and grant management. In all projects managed by ORGUT, a quality assurance plan is developed built on corporate quality standards and adapted to the specific client and stakeholders’ requirements and goals.
ORGUT delivers a wide range of services including:
- Formulation and design of development programmes and intervention
- Implementation and project management of multi-annual programmes
- Grant and Challenge Fund Management
- Results-based monitoring and evaluation services
ORGUT’s core competence and experience includes:
- Inclusive growth and pro-poor market development
- Value chain development in agriculture and forestry
- Skills development and employment
- Water sector development and climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Sustainable land administration and support for land rights
- Public administration reform and support for good governance
ORGUT’s Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden. The Group includes subsidiary companies in Finland and Kenya. ORGUT employs around 45 staff members in management, expert and advisory positions.