EXPERTS IN CLIMATE CHANGE & NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
ORGUT is strengthening its resource base within Climate Change & Natural Resource Management and is looking for experts with competence in:
- REDD +
- Clean Development Mechanism and Carbon Trade
- Carbon Sequestration
- Rural Bio-energy
- FLEGT & Forest Certification
- Water and Sanitation
Interested Candidates must have:
- A relevant college/university degree, preferably at masters level
- At least five years practical working experience within assignments within the sector
- Participated in the implementation of at least three development aid financed assignments
Women are particularly encouraged to submit their CV. Strong skills in French, Spanish or Portuguese are a merit.
Please send your full CV to marked with “Climate Change”.